Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Nice fall day to Commute to Work

It's finally getting a bit cool. It's only October - about time! So last night I decided to ride the short trip to the gym, get a workout in and ride home. It was a tad dark on the way home, but I didn't have far to go. This morning there was a slight chill in the air. It's finally cooling off and autumn may actually be here now, instead of a lingering, hot summer. It was nice riding home, though. Commuting to work or home from work is a nice way to get some exercise in and release some work stress before coming home.

I'm still shooting for 500 miles this year. I know that's not much for more serious riders, but I gotta start somewhere. I need to get some longer rides in on the weekends and keep commuting 1 or 2 days a week to work and I should be fine.

Today's Mileage: 4.7 miles
2007 Year to Date Mileage: 335.6 miles

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter