Monday, April 21, 2008

Perfect Bike Day

After a gorgeous Sunday, which I spent working in the yard instead of biking, I was gnawing at the bit to get on my bike tonight after work. The Owensboro Bicycle Club ride has been riding on Mondays out at Panther Creek Park for a few weeks. However, I preferred that the weather be warmer, less damp and sunnier before I joined them. Today, my wish came true. It was a perfect day for biking - sunny, in the low 70's and not much wind. It was a great first ride on the road bike with many more to come.

If you'd like to join us we meet Monday's at 5:30pm at Panther Creek Park and Wednesday's at Waymond Morris Park for about a 20 mile ride. Tonight a few of us met at Fazoli's afterwards for spaghetti and breadsticks! YUM!!!

Today's Mileage: 20.3 miles
2008 Year to Date Mileage: 62.8 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 687.2
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.46

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter