Monday, November 10, 2008

The Change We Need!

Well, last week was election week, finally! Although Kentucky bucked the trend and remained fairly red, the rest of the country voted for change and we have had yet another bloodless revolution in our country. I hope the rest of the world is watching, not just the campaigns, but how we come together after a long battle of ideas and become one country, again, without fear or repression or torture.

The weather was very nice for November and with the time change, the sun comes up early enough to wake me up, so I could commute a couple days this week. On Monday and Tuesday I commuted to work on the bike and Saturday, I rode to a meeting at Brescia U. It turned colder and more gray Sunday and there may be rain this week. I may not get to ride again until Friday or the weekend.

Last week's Mileage: 8.5 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 674.5 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 75.5
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $2.01 (Still falling!!!)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter