Monday, May 21, 2007

Bellevue Biathlon



Saturday was the Bellevue Baptist Church's 2nd annual Biathlon. It included a 2.9 miles run and an 11 miles bike. I was Angela's tortoise, but she keep reminding me it wasn't about the time. We were using this as experience for the YMCA Triathlon in a few weeks. We ended up completing the whole thing in about 1:20:00. That breaks down to a 32:?? minute run and a 48:?? bike. I was okay with that. A couple more weeks of training and then the Lakewood Valley Triathlon, 9 June 2007.

Friday was National Bike to Work Day. I rode in to work 4 out of 5 days last week. Pretty good! I'm going to take Monday off so I can run some errands, but will ride in to work at least a couple days this coming week. Also, next Sunday I'm joining friends in Chicago for Bike the Drive. Looking forward to seeing the sun rise over Lake Michigan, while biking Lake Shore Drive, with no cars on it!

This weekend's Mileage: 11.0 miles
2007 Year to Date Mileage: 94.0 miles

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter