Monday, July 02, 2007

Hills, Hills Hills

Trying to get back into training mode. My next tri is Spirit of Racine sprint tri, 21 July 2007. On the last few rides, I really faded fast on the hills. So, I'm trying to incorporate more hill/interval training to make sure my legs can keep pushing up the hill. I'm also trying to push myself more to keep my average speed at least above 15 mph. I rode my normal route down Griffith to Shifley Park and got on the West Owensboro trail of the Greenbelt. On the way back I did circle routes up and down the short hills on side streets between Parrish Avenue and Griffith. Not much of a hill workout, but in the city it'll do until I can get out to the rolling hills of the county.


Today's Mileage: 10.5 miles
2007 Year to Date Mileage: 157.7 miles

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter