Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Bike-to-Work week

Tonight's club ride was out at Panther Creek Park. There is a nice little loop out there that we ride. Since it is lighter longer, rides start at 6pm. This week is also Bike-to-Work week. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do that. My mountain bike has a flat. I'm gonna try and repair it Wed, but the weather may not cooperate enough for me to actually ride to work. Oh well, I'll ride more as the weather stays dry. Gas will probably hit $4 by Memorial Day! UNREAL!!!

I'm going to try and figure out how to add a list of events to the blog. This past Saturday was the Bar-B-Q Fest 5k. I did pretty well. Up next is the Bellevue Biathlon this coming Saturday.


Today's Mileage: 15.2 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 99.4. miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 650.6
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.68

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter