Saturday, July 14, 2007

Went for a quick ride after work. It's been a heck of a week - a dead server, that hasn't been revived yet and network traffic that is affecting IP Phones and a whole department that relies on them. Anyways, I got some relief tonight and then some. I set out for a quick ride around the neighborhood and a little bit of hill training in the city. I have another triathlon next weekend and need to keep my bike legs ready. However, I got a surprise when it started to sprinkle halfway through my ride. It felt good, though.

In other biking news, News25 and Gerling Law in Evansville are sponsoring free bike helmets for kids under 16 years old.

Free Bicycle Helmets

Dates of giveaways are:

July 12 and 13 from 2-6pm,
July 14 8am – 12noon.

Helmets are to be given away at Gerling Law Offices 519 Main Street, Evansville, Indiana.

"Parents must bring children to receive helmets so that all children can be fitted properly.”


Today's Mileage: 5.6 miles
2007 Year to Date Mileage: 173.3 miles


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter