Thursday, May 29, 2008

Bike to Work

It's been a while since I biked to work. There are many reasons for this, including not enough time in the morning, had to run errands during lunch, the weather wasn't very nice, etc. Sometimes, it is not possible, however, I try to not focus on the excuses and push through them and bike to work. Usually, it takes a little more planning the night before or in the morning. However, when I do bike to work, like today, I enjoy it. At 6:15 am this morning, there wasn't much traffic and the weather was perfect. This is much earlier than I normally go to work. After work, I biked home with a buddy, John, who biked to work 3x this week! Way to go John!!! On the ride home, I had a friend join me and the sun was out and the weather was warm. Nice way to unwind after a stressful day. Tomorrow, I'll be biking in again, 2 days in a row!


Today's Mileage: 9.6 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 158.3 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 591.7
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.88

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter