Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Back in the Saddle

Monday I figured, I had to get back on the bike, so I rode to work. It is still hot here and it's early June. Oh well, there's not much I can do about it. The ride home felt a little labored. I'm not sure if that is because of the metric century on the weekend or the hot, humid weather.

Next up is my first triathlon of the year - Lakewood Valley. Last year this was my first ever and it was pretty good. I'm hoping to improve on last year's time, since I complete 2 other sprint tri's and am in better shape than last year. Once again, my mom will be coming down from Wisconsin to watch the triathlon and then enjoy the Mystery Writers's Festival next week. Wish me luck!!!

Today's Mileage: 3.3 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 239.6 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 510.4
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.96

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter