Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Route, New Riding partner

Early this morning, REALLY early this morning, I joined my friend Greg for a ride. Greg usually trains in the mornings before work and I would like to train with him more because he is a strong runner and rider, but that morning thing is tough for me. For some reason, I decided to join him today. We met at his church and rode south on Sutherland Rd to the T, hung a left and took that road towards Hwy 231. Then we turned around and came back. Sutherland road is part of the Bellevue Biathlon course and is nice and flat. The other road we turned on had a few hills, but nothing too bad. It was a nice ride and I'd definitely do it again. I liked riding with Greg, too and I know I'll only get stronger the more I ride with him.

Today's Mileage: 20.7 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 298.4 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 451.6
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.93

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter