Sunday, July 27, 2008

Panera Bread Ride

I finally joined the Panera Bread Ride today. It meets at the Brookhill subdivision entrance to the Greenbelt and rides about 20 miles to Panera Bread for breakfast every Sunday at 6am. It was early, but I got up and biked over to the meeting spot and had a nice ride as the sun came up. At Panera I enjoyed good company and a French Toast Bagel with cream cheese. Rode home after that. I was going to take a nap, but didn't find the time all day. Oh well! I enjoyed the ride and may have to do it more often, as long as I get to bed early Sat. night.

Today's Mileage: 24.7 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 422.9 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 327.1
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.78

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter