Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday Club Ride

After work, I was able to join the Owensboro Bicycle Club ride at Panther Creek park. My legs were a little sore, but not too bad. I took it easy on the first lap and was cruising through the second when a group came up on me and the 2 women I was riding with and the race was on. Well, not really a race, but the pace definitely picked up. We were going about 20-21 mph with 6 of us in a pace line. It felt good and not too difficult. It nice to see progress in my conditioning. This time last year, I wouldn't have been able to keep up that pace for 5 miles, but tonight I did and wasn't that winded. We wrapped up the evening with Meatball Madness at Fazolis. I had 5 breadsticks to go with my meatballs. Yum!!!

Today's Mileage: 20.7 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 319.1 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 430.9
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.94

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter