Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Labor Day

Well, my last post was 2 weeks ago and I hadn't ridden in 2 weeks when I posted that one. It's been 2 more weeks and I'm back to posting and riding. The only excuse I have for that layoff was a big, hairy upgrade of our computer system at the hospital. Lots of long, crazy hours were not conducive to much of anything, including bike riding.

I missed being on the bike though so I headed out to Panther Creek and did one lap of the flat route on Labor Day. Only one other car was in the lot Monday night, so I guess most people were off cooking out and enjoying the 3 day weekend. I had to get back on the bike, though because I am signed-up for the Bowling Green Sprint Triathlon this weekend.

Today's Mileage: 10.3 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 506.1 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 243.9
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.66

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter