Monday, July 28, 2008

Owensboro Bicycle Club Ride

I joined the Owensboro Bicycle Club Monday night ride at Panther Creek. I was a little tired after riding EARLY Sunday morning. I definitely feel like I'm getting stronger. We took off and I did one lap of the hills and then another flat lap with a good group. We ended up averaging about 18.6 mph, which was faster than I planned on, but when I'm riding with a group that I know I can keep up with and they are pushing faster, I feel I need to go with them or even step it up a bit. Crazy! I've got another sprint triathlon coming up this weekend in Louisville, so the rest of the week I'll do an easy run Tuesday and a dip in the pool Thursday.

Today's Mileage: 22.8 miles
2008 YTD Mileage: 445.7 miles
Miles to reach 2008 goal of 750 miles: 304.3
Avg Price of Gas in the 'boro: $3.76

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Counter